I am going to ask you all to be in prayer for us tonight and over the next few days. I received a very disheartening email from Holt today (actually 30 min. ago) - it was sent out to all families in the process. The gov't there is making MAJOR changes. I don't like some of them at all. I know without a doubt that God led us here and that He will see us through but we have some major decisions to make. Do we stay with Holt? Do we stay with Ethiopia? Do we change to Uganda? Do we sit on this paperwork and wait a week or 2 to see what the new developments are? I am just being wide open with you, my blog followers. The truth, I just want the child God has for us, but finding it MAY be a little harder to do than I thought. I will keep you posted.
It is so hard to discern whether this is a bump in the road or a U turn sign heading us in another direction. What I do know is God has a child for us in Africa.
Following HARD after HIM!!!!